Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Wheaties Sponsorship, Breakfast of Champions!!!

 I am excited to say Wheaties has offered me a season of sponsorship through Active Ambassador at Active.com. One season is August through March of 2013. This is a wonderful way to start things off with hopefully four races coming up. Who hasn't pictured themselves at one time, or another on the front of a Wheaties Box? I will get the breakfast of champions to eat throughout the season to help me be as strong as I can. The folks at Wheaties will also be giving me gear to represent them while I train and race.

I just found out a couple weeks ago that I would get this privilege. There were 100 lucky athletes chosen this season. I haven't gotten any of the shipments yet, but will post updates as I get them in late August and September. This is only the first step having gotten the confirmation email and participated in a online webinar to learn more details. I'm excited and can't wait to wear the signature orange(hopefully, I don't know what the gear looks like yet) as I hear,"you are an Ironman" and maybe even qualify for the Boston marathon. I can't think of a better product to support me trying to be a champion.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I just came across your blog while looking for any General Mills sponsorships through Active Ambassadors. Have you gotten your shipments yet? Are you able to accept other endorsements in addition to Team FUEL?

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete