Tuesday, December 20, 2011

My New Triathlete in the Making

This is a view with fingers pointing at the camera

A profile view of the whole body
You'll notice quickly that the pictures I've posted are ultrasounds. Yes, I am excited to say that my beautiful bride is 13 weeks pregnant. I have a child the size of a lime incubating in my wife's belly.

A forward view with fingers from right hand pointing at the camera
 This wonderful blessing will be showing up June 27th. I can't wait to meet this little person who will be at the center of our lives from that date forwards. I like to think that these photos illustrate perfectly that I have a future Ironman in the making. Look at how aerodynamic that head is, though hopefully over the next six months the legs will be a little more proportional.

close up profile of the upper body
profile of the whole body
Right now I hope that these photos do a good job of pointing out that at 13 weeks we have a healthy little baby growing and God willing it will stay that way. This will make some of my future training a little more interesting, but with strong support of family and friends I'm sure there will be enough time for a swim, bike, or run now and again.

If this doesn't work, I have pictured below my plans to start the training of my new protege as soon around the time crawling is achieved. As you can see, instead of a race belt I just attach the bib as an actual bib. Crawling is so close to free style that it will be effortless. I can have six more months to work out the running and cycling. I truly couldn't be more happy and will continue to post more pictures as my little Ironman to be develops.


1 comment: